Find out why below!
- I'm thankful I can live in a more peaceful and quiet area. No train whistles, dogs barking -inside and outside of the house-or construction noises.
- I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about one of the above mentioned dogs eating my uh, rather delicate laundry items, haha! (I still sometimes worry about that in the back of my mind because it became I had a couple bad experiences with that. :P)
- I'm thankful I don't have to worry about someone honking their horn or whistling at me as I walk to/from a bus stop or wait at one.
- I'm thankful I can sit outside with my kitty on a nice sunny day and feel like we have the neighborhood to ourselves.
- I'm thankful I still have alternate places to go (ie: cafes, libraries) to work on projects and regular work.
- I'm thankful that the nearest Target is up the street (5-7 mins away) and not 50+ minutes away by bus. So nice!
- I'm so thankful (for the first time in fact) that the Dayton area has such a well-connected and beautiful network of bike trails. Not only can I get great exercise whenever I want to but I can also enjoy the natural beauty around me. :)
- I'm very thankful that I have the opportunity to meet new people, especially international students! :)
- I'm thankful that places to meet and hang out with people are NOT far away at all. (You're too big sometimes, Jacksonville haha!)
- I'm thankful I don't have to interact with a super anti-social and unfriendly male cashier at Save-a-lot (supermarket) anymore. (It was like he was terrified of small talk and making eye contact. The cheap, fresh produce was the only thing that made me keep back coming there, haha.)
- I'm thankful I don't have to hurry to grocery shop at a store, fit the small amount of items I do buy into one reusable bag and have to walk and carry the heavy bag from one or more bus stops and then home. And I'm thankful I could fill up a whole shopping cart full of groceries and have a way to transport them all home (especially in the rain!).
- I'm thankful I don't have to spend most of my morning corralling dogs and telling Nolan to stop barking at every little thing sometimes - especially the "Invisible Dog" aka a big dog that lived next door whose owners would let him go outside of his fence.
- I'm thankful to have my family close by (living with me) for late night chats and laughs, advice and hugs.
- I'm thankful to have so many people in my life who not only care about my well-being but also care about my dreams and goals and want to see me succeed in life.
|Taking a short break from work today with my kitty, Tigger. I made a towel out of my sweater for him to lay on. :)|
What have you been most thankful for lately?